
Mark and I finally got our engagement pictures taken! I wanted to wait until the weather was nicer, which is not always promising here in Idaho. I also wanted to wait to get married because I want to be able to have our reception outside, and look what it got us- an 8 month engagement!

Our pictures turned out pretty good for the most part- we had all four seasons in our one hour photo shoot, at the very beginning it was sunny and perfect ouside then slowly the wind started blowing...then blowing harder...then rain and wind and sun all at the same time! Needless to say, i liked the pictures from the beginning of the shoot and not so much from the end. (But we did get the picture kissing in the rain-even though that has never really been a desire of mine!)

Here is the Final result for our announcements. We thought they turned out really good, and they fit us really well.

No comments:
Post a Comment