Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July fun

We had Daniel, Rachel, and their kids stay with us for the 4th of July. Our little apartment was FULL! But we had SO much fun with all of them, and we had lots of laughs.
Mark and I took tre to the parade in the morning, while Daniel and Rachel caught up on their sleep. They were leaving after the fireworks and needed to get a good nights rest. Tre seemed to have fun at the parade, and he gots lots of candy. After the parade, we went to my parents house and had a BBQ with family and friends. The food was great and so was the company. It was such a nice day, and the kids had fun playing in the yard.
After that we went to the river and waited for the fireworks to start. I got my favorite food (corn on the cob) and we all chatted while we waited for the fireoworks to start.

Here Mark and I are at the fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment