Saturday, September 3, 2011
Journaling
It has been so long since I have blogged it seems like, but Mark and I have been keeping pretty busy with summer activities and work. Working at the dentist office I find that each week is pretty routine. I am really enjoying working as a dental assistant and not working at the plasma center anymore. Mark is still working hard out at the site, getting up at 4:40 every morning...he is such a good husband and such a hard worker. Other than that we have had one more doctors appointment; our 12 week appointment, and we got to hear the heartbeat (which was 180) soooo fast! We have been trying to slowly buy some baby gear before the holidays hit and we feel like we are buying everything all at once. We are really excited to start our family! Mark will be starting harvest in Wendell pretty soon, and that is going to occupy all of our time for a few months, but it will be a vacation for him and he will love it; and i'm sure I wont complain about hanging out in tractors with him all day either :) .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment