Monday, November 26, 2012

2012 Thanksgiving

I have been so bad TERRIBLE about posting pictures the last few posts...and mostly it is due to moving and trying to get settled. And I wish I could say I was good and took lots of pictures on Thanksgiving while we were in Wendell, but sadly I didn't even take the camera. I think I snapped one picture on Marks phone of M. Oops. However, Thanksgiving was wonderful at the Dimond home in Wendell. Mark and I left after he got off work wednesday and then headed home Saturday. We did lots of visiting and the guys did lots of shooting and Mark even took Mac and I on a four wheeler ride. We bundled her up in a million layers and a big blanket and wedged her in the middle of Mark and I- she fell asleep within the first couple of minutes. We had a delicious Thanksgiving meal; prepared by Ruth and we had lots of yummy desserts. It was fun to visit family and relax. I LOVE Wednell area and wish they had better schools and employment opportunities so that we could live there, but for now we will stay here in I.F. where Mark LOVES his job- so important! Here is McCall on Thanksgiving Day.
Here is McCall Thanksgiving night with Gary- She isn't used to all the people and late nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment