Thursday, February 7, 2013

Jeff is Back

It has been a LONG time coming, but Jeff is home from Louisiana. He served two faithful years there and we are so excited to have him home with us. He got into the Idaho Falls airport Feb. 7th @ 6pm and there were family and friends there to greet him. He was SOOOOO shell shocked when he got off the plane and was having a really hard time coming to terms with not being a missionary anymore. He didn't want to take that missionary tag off and was really emotional when he was released. But as the days have passed he has become more and more like the Jeff we all know. He has definitely matured and has gained such a strong testimony, but he is still the fun brother I remember. Alese and I were so nervous for him to meet the little girls, but he seems to enjoy having them around and he is really good with them. He is going to be going to school in about a week and I am so excited for him to start this new chapter in his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment