Sunday, April 5, 2015
Easter 2015
Our Easter activities were very low key this year. I am finding I really love when things are low key. We get to enjoy time together with just the 4 of us and we don't have to rush anywhere or be on someone else's schedule. We didn't dye eggs this year. With it being conference weekend and Mark and I being busy with basement projects we just never got around to it. But McCall sure loved the Easter Egg Hunt. The siren from the fire truck starting the hunt scared her so she just ran almost straight through the court; bypassing all the eggs on her way. Diesel did great picking up each individual egg and putting it in his basket and got quite a few. Easter is by far one of my favorite Holidays and I am always filled with gratitude during Easter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment