Tuesday, November 10, 2015

November

It has really gotten cold this month, so the kids and I are still trying to adjust to not going outside as much and trying to stay busy inside all day. I have been really busy working at Mini Bazaar, but I am really loving it! We painted McCalls nails one day while Diesel napped. McCall loved it!
Diesel and Dad before bed, reading "Goodnight, Goodnight Construction site". Diesel LOVES this book and any book that has trucks or tractors in it.
Diesels Face every night when Mark gets home from work...To say he gets excited is an understatement. Aren't these two the cutest kids EVER!!
The sight of these two playing nicely together makes me soo happy.
McCall cracks us up. Mark picked them up in his work truck one day and he looked over to see her wearing his work hat and then she gave him a thumbs up. So he pulled over and took a picture. Then while we were shopping one day we stopped to have a pretzel and I see McCall using her pretzel as a telephone, repeating the words of Dr. Seuss " hello,hello can you hear me joe?"

No comments:

Post a Comment