Sunday, March 12, 2017

McCalls 5th Birthday

McCalls birthday this year happened to land right in the middle of the moving hustle and bustle. So I didnt really feel like our house was in a presentable manner to have company over to celebrate, so we did something out of the norm and had her birthday at Leos place and had pizza and let the kids play on the toys. McCall and Diesel thought that was awesome since we usually don't do things like that. We had balloons there and a unicorn cake that made McCall feel special. She is so sweet and we love her so much. I can hardly believe the good kids I have and how lucky I am. She got some roller blades and a new movie and clothes from Dad and I, and a cute matching pajama set for her american girl doll from aunt alese and some clothes and Moana toys from Grandma and Grandpa Nield. She was in heaven. We also left for Wendell on your birthday and Grandma Dimond was sure to have everyone gathered at their house when we got there with a Yummy chocolate cake. You were so excited to see Wendell family and it was nice to enjoy your birthday with them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment