Friday, May 12, 2017
Idaho Falls Temple Open House
The Idaho Falls Temple was being remodeled for about a year and a half, and we missed having a temple to attend that is close yo us. But, it was the perfect opportunity to take the kids through and see inside our temple. McCall is always so curious and fascinated with the Temple when we drive by or talk about it so this was perfect for her. Both kids really enjoyed the experience and were very reverent walking through it. We took a bus from a Stake Center and then went through the open house and rode the bus back, which the kids especially enjoyed. I have a strong testimony of the Temple and I know I am truly blessed to have a temple to attend that is so close to me. I'm also grateful for the promises I have made in the Temple to allow me the opportunity to be sealed to my Family for eternity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment