Saturday, January 27, 2018

Briggs 6 months

Briggs is hands down my hardest baby thus far. He seems very cranky compared to the other 2 and he seems like he is slower to develop and hit milestones than the other 2 were. Maybe it's because I have 2 other kids i'm trying to take care of also and so I don't have the time I need to work with him. He is finally sitting up by himself at 6 months and is eating baby food now and enjoys that. He is a terrible sleeper, wakes up a couple times in the night still. He isn't showing signs of crawling anytime soon. Another thing that has been bothering me is he seems like he doesn't respond to his name. Which could be because he didnt have a name for the first month of life and even now that he has a name, we don't use it very often. He is still small and in the lower percentile, but we are hoping he can have a growth spurt before too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment