Sunday, May 12, 2019
Mothers Day 2019
This Mothers Day, Mark installed a flag pole in our front side yard. I have been begging for one to go in since we moved here pretty much. He did a great job and we are so happy with the finished product. My kids were so sweet on Mothers Day and I always love the gifts they give from their hearts. They mean so much to me and they make me want to be a better person everyday. I'm also very grateful for Mark and him providing for our family and giving me the opportunity to be home with these sweet kids everyday. Some days are hard at home with kids-but it is always so nice for me to feel like I am part of their everyday life and that I get to be the one that is here for them 100%.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment