Thursday, July 4, 2019

4th of July & Firecracker 5K

I always love starting my 4th of July Day with the firecracker 5k. This year I convinced McCall to run it with me. She was excited for it and happy until about 1/2 mile into it. She was ready to be done and not interested in going any further. We were only walking at this point- but she still wasn't walking very fast. We made it to where my family was sitting and they helped cheer her up by cheering us on and after that we started seeing and hearing more people we knew cheering her on and she did pretty good from then on. She was excited when we reached the end and she was happy with herself for not giving up. We made it back to our spot to watch the parade and enjoy the time with family. I still had no idea I was pregnant with baby number 4 at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment