Monday, August 19, 2019

Baby DImond #4

I never even considered that I might be pregnant- until one day I was so sick and exhausted that it all finally clicked in my head. So I ran to the store and bought a pregnancy test as fast as I could. Sure enough, I am pregnant with Baby 4. It was a shock to us and I would be lying if I said we were ready for this baby to be here. Briggs has been a challenging baby so we always said, if we are going to have another one- it would be a caboose baby that came 4 or 5 years later, after we got a break. Well now we have a little baby boy coming to be part of the family in March and once we got our heads wrapped around it all, we couldn't be more excited. He will be loved so much by all of us and we will be able to complete our family. What a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment