Tuesday, April 14, 2020
Online School
The kids have been home since about March 13th from school. Between a new baby arriving the end of February and School shutting down, it would be a huge understatement to say the kids lives have been turned upside down. They have been handling it well. . kids are resilient. But it doesn't change how bad I feel for them. I know it is not easy to have a new baby join the family and I am stretched so thin with a newborn at home, a toddler that is very needy still and then two kids that I am suddenly supposed to be a teacher to. It's a good thing you kids are patient with me. Online school has had a few minor challenges but I feel like McCall and Diesels teachers both have done a fantastic job with keeping right up with lessons online and hardly skipping a beat. We spend a lot of time on google meet and on our google classrooms, but the kids have been able to continue learning new things and I am grateful for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment