Saturday, May 16, 2020

McCall Baptism & Jeds Baby Blessing

McCall turned 8 in March and we have been waiting for the Church to open things back up for Baptisms. They finally lifted restrictions right before her Baptism that allowed us to have up to 50 people there. We were able to have both sides of the family come and support McCall. It was sure a special day that I wont forget. McCall is so sure about the Gospel of Jesus Christ at such a young age and I am so proud of her for gaining a testimony for herself. She loves her Daddy so much and it was really fun to watch her have that special experience of being Baptized by him. We decided since family was coming from out of town, we would bless Jed while everyone was here. It made for a busy day - and a day that left my heart so happy and full of love. We have such great family that comes and supports us and I am so glad McCall has Aunts and Uncles and Cousins who she can look up to! McCall was also Baptized the same day as many of her close friends. Hallie Bateman, Charlotte and Slade Williams, Mason Leigh. I was also Primary President at the time and so I was able to see all of her cute friends be baptized as well. My heart was so touched to watch these sweet kids make the choice to be baptized. McCall requested we have sloppy Joes, pulled pork sandwiches, chips, corn on the cob, and a soda bar with sugar cookies and PB cookies. all the kids played in the water and around the yard while the adults visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment