Tuesday, September 1, 2020

First Day of School 2020

These cute kids went back to school. It was a pretty hard decision for me to make over the summer of whether or not I should send them to school with the COVID crap still spreading. I was worried about Jed gettting it and I wasnt sure if Briggs had some underlying health issues that would be important to keep him safe from it. But we came to the conclusion that these poor kids had been cooped up all summer with a new baby (one that screams most days) and they needed to be back in school and have a break from baby. I also knew that with a screaming baby I wouldn't have the time I needed to devote to homeschool with them. I have been glad that I send them back. They hate wearing masks everyday to school but they are loving their time in the classroom again. McCall has Miss Clarke and Diesel has Mrs. Walker McCall loves to eat school lunch, and Diesel loves to have home lunch. Diesel was sad he wasn't in class with his Friend Crue Haycock this year. And McCall is in class with all her besties again for the 3rd year in a row (Charlotte and Slade Williams, Hallie Bateman, Mason Leigh).
I get to enjoy a couple more years home with Briggs and Jed is just along for the ride...(literally, in the car all the time it seems like)

No comments:

Post a Comment