Thursday, June 3, 2021
Happy Heavenly Birthday Dad
Since my Dad has passed there have been some very hard days come along that I wasn't prepared for this year. Fathers Day and his Birthday are definetly two of the hardest ones. I found myself thinking about him all day long and wanting nothing more than to pick up my phone and give him acall to wish him Happy Birthday, to tell him how loved he is and how I hope he is having a great day. We took yellow balloons to the cemetery and wrote notes to him and let them go. It was so hard for me to think of what I would write on my Balloon- a balloon didn't seem like it would do justice what I wanted to say to him. We ate his favorite cake( german chocolate) We were surprised when my Uncle Evan pulled up the cemetery (My Dads little brother) and we were happy to have him join us and felt his love for us and my Dad. I miss my Dad and can't wait to see him again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment