Monday, August 21, 2023

Car accident

As if this year couldn't get worse. Diesel, Jed and I were on our way to find Diesel a new backpack for school when a truck ran into the back of us going 40 mph which pushed us into the car infront of us. We were beat up pretty good. Diesel was in the front with me and got airbags in his face. I got airbags as well. It ended up hurting my back pretty bad and my face was burnt from the chemicals in the airbags. Luckily Diesel just got a tooth through his lip. He had no idea the truck was going to hit us and neither did Jed. I happened to notice the truck coming towards us really fast so im sure I tensed up and caused me to be injured more. They totalled out our Traverse. So we had to go search for a new fmaily car.... i hate car shopping. Everything is so expensive! We ened up getting a brand new honda pilot and have loved it so far. We do miss the traverse and the ability it had to tow. We are counting our blessings again that everybody walked away ok and that we were able to get a new car.

No comments:

Post a Comment