Sunday, May 22, 2011

Salt Lake City Trip

Mark and I went to Salt Lake City over the weekend. We left on Saturday morning around seven. We haven't gone on a trip by ourselves since our HONEYMOON!! We thought that was a little rediculous, so we thought we would just go out of town and have a relaxing weekend. We stopped at Smith & Edwards on the way and got me some new boots (I Love Them) then we stopped at Babies R Us (I have never been there and i have always wanted to see what they have there and if its worth stopping there when we have kids, mark was so nice and let me just wander around as long as i wanted) we also stopped at a bike shop and then headed to Cabela's; of course, and then to the gateway mall. The day was pretty relaxing, besides the insane Salt Lake traffic! (I think it brings out the worst in both Mark and I) -- Mark even drove the wrong way on a "one way" street =) Later that night we went and ate at The macarroni Grill, the food was pretty good and we enjoyed having the evening to spend together. Mark did get a little peeved at the fact that we had to pay $5.00 to park everywhere. . it was pretty funny to see him get so mad at the parking fees there.

Here are some pictures from Cabela's



It was nice to get out of town, but it was so nice to come home to Idaho. I think I probably told Mark at least 30 times on our trip how much I love Idaho and how i would hate living in Utah. I am pretty partial to Idaho =)

1 comment:

  1. I love Babies R Us! I shop there online and everything ships to me for free so its super nice. I'm glad you guys had a fun weekend. It's great to be able to get away for a little while.

    ReplyDelete