Sunday, January 22, 2012

::: My baby shower :::

On Jan 21st Alese and Mom had a shower for me and the baby. They did such a good job with food and decorations. They had an open house for me so that I was able to visit with everyone for longer and that way we didn't have to play cheesy games. At the open house we had sugar cookies, peanut butter fingers, Veggies and Dip, and really yummy fruit. They had a theme they were going for; which was a vintage look with pearls. It turned out adorable (the pics really don't do it justice). My sister found sixlets that looked just like pearls and then she had pearls draped over all of the dishes holding the food.
Most of Marks family drove clear from Wendell for the shower; and I was very grateful for their attendance. Gary and Ruth and Tre and Gentry spent the night at Mark and I's apartment on Friday and then Daniel and Rachel stayed the night at Mindy's in Rexburg. Jill and her girls stayed at a hotel and cam over Saturday morning also. Saturday morning Rachel and Mindy headed over from Rexburg and hung out most of the day at my parents house. Ruth made McCall some really nice recieving blankets, Rachel gave her a cute little outfit and helped Amy put together a motorcycle made out of diapers and other baby stuff. And Mindy made me a diaper bag that was western material (it is adorable).
Mom and Dad gave McCall her tub and a whole bunch of bath supplies, and a really cute outfit.
Alese and Ty gave her two cute outfits with some bows, and a really really pretty diaper cake.
I had such a great time with all the company and I am very grateful for the gifts we recieved from everyone and for all of their support.
Thanks Alese and Mom for making it happen.

Here is a picture of Alese and I (these pictures go to Jeff on his mission so he can watch his sisters grow)


Here is the diaper cake Alese made


Here is a picture of the Motorcycle from Amy and Rachel


Here is a picture of some of the decorations and the food table

No comments:

Post a Comment