Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas

Christmas was great this year...as it always is. And we were able to spend Christmas in Idaho Falls this year with my parents. We had a Christmas Eve dinner with Alese, Oakley and then opened Christmas Eve pajamas when Ty got off work from the Jail at 7. We also opened our gifts from Ty and Alese that night and they opended ours since Ty was going to be working Christmas day until 7pm. Christmas morning Mark and I woke up and opened our presents from each other and helped McCall open her presents for her very first time. She got a radio flyer wagon from Santa and a folding chair for the summer and some clothes. Mark got some black boots, a grinder, and some Levi's. I got a sweatshirt, some black boots, a coat and a sling shot! We headed over to my parents around 9:30 and waited for Alese and Oakley to get there. When they got there we started opening presents from my parents. Oakley and Mac got some toys and some clothes from Grandma and Grandpa Nield and Mark and I got clothes, and then food storage suppplies and a rice and veggie steamer. I love how creative my parents are with Christmas and I hope I can be that way with my family also. After we opened presents, we lounged around waiting for Jeff to call from Louisianna!! We got to talk to him for a good hour and it was so fun seeing him and talking to him. He got to see the girls and it was a lot of fun. He was in the middle of a tornado watch and so they were on lock down until further notice..so we were able to talk for a while. Jeff is really an incredible missionary and he works so hard! Christmas was great and I can't wait for next year when Jeff will be home and McCall will be old enough to know what is going on. Here are some pics of her in her sunday dress the sunday before Christmas
Here McCall is Christmas day with Grandpa Nield
And of course Mark will nap whenever the opportunity arises.

No comments:

Post a Comment