Tuesday, December 18, 2012
She's Walking....Kinda
McCall decided the other day that she was going to start taking a few steps. She is pretty cautious with her steps but she can take about four or five and then will squat down and crawl the rest of the way. She is getting big too fast. She also is getting a bit of her own mind and if I do something she doesn't like she will let me know...not sure how I feel about that. ( I try to be patient ) Some examples would be: when I put her in her carseat to go somewhere, and when we arrive there and I go to get her out- she has pulled her ponytail out -elastic and and everything. So she has been looking really stylish lately. Also if I walk past something she wants and I don't stop she likes to throw herself around and throw a wee bit of a tantrum..I really don't love this new habit and am trying to break it.
All-in-all Mark and I say numerous times a day how much we love her and how stinkin cute and fun she is. We are very GRATEFUL parents. We hope we can be great parents for her and help her achieve all her goals and dreams. Love You Mac.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment