Not a whole lot has been going on lately. We are just trying to scare off the snow and cold. McCall and I are both getting some cabin fever I think. If I even open the door to get the mail, she will bolt out the door with a mission to get as far away from the house as possible. Luckily, it has been nice the last few days and so we have been able to go on a few walks and play outside a bit...but it isn't enough. I need some hot weather and some sun!
Other than that Mark has been working and has been trying to work on our house here and there. We are currently trying to get our new doorbell installed-and it is taking a lot longer than we anticipated. Who knew putting a new doorbell in would create so much work!
McCall has been sick the last couple weeks, and I hope she is over it in the next few days before her birthday. She has also figured out now that she has teeth on the top and the bottom that she can grind her teeth - I am not ok with this, and try telling her no but that seems to make her do it more...so I have been trying to just ignore her when she does it and it seems to be working. What a stinker.
I just thought I would add a few random pictures from the summer.

And then just to bring me back to reality I will post a picture of the other week when she got all bundled up and played out in the snow. Summer, PLEASE GET HERE SOON!
No comments:
Post a Comment