Saturday, May 18, 2013

My Birthday and Trip to Utah

For my Birthday this year my mom made me my favorite dinner, and we just enjoyed family time together. I got new church clothes, new running clothes, and summer clothes from my parents. I got jewelry and CD's from my sis and bro. It was a great evening and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I also went to Utah the weekend before my birthday, so Mark told me my present was that I could shop and get me what I wanted. I ended up getting some clothes, and then picked up some decorations for our master bedroom make-over. My Mom, my sis, oakley, and I had a great time in utah. I also got to enjoy no baby for a couple days. Mark was great and stayed home with her. They had lots of fun together and McCall I think had forgotten who I was when I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment