Sunday, August 18, 2013
Demolition
The demolition has begun in our basement. Mark is usually not as busy with work in the winters so we decided it would be the perfect time for him to work on the updating the basement. We started gutting it the other day so that we wouldn't have to haul things off in the dead of winter when its muddy and cold out. Also, this way Mark can start on some of the odd ball jobs like getting the plumbing all ready for washer and dryer and getting outlets moved and closets framed in where we want them. So come winter time he can just go to town sheet rocking and mudding. I am excited to get that ugly basement updated a little. I think we will really enjoy it, especially with another baby on the way..I feel like McCalls toys already flood the upstairs; let alone adding another childs mess to it. We will hopefully have a little built in playroom for their toys to be stored in. We are excited here are some pics of the demolition Mark did over the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment