Monday, August 12, 2013
More Summer Fun
This summer we have been keeping really busy and have had a ton of fun. McCall is getting bigger and bigger and is getting more of a personality. She loves to wear my headbands on her head all day long, and she also loves her boots. The other sunday after her nap she wanted me to put her boots on. So she looked like quite the little hick. She also LOVES reading. I will constantly find her sitting on the bench Mark made me, just reading books. SHE LOVES THEM. The other night I was trying to get the house cleaned so I built a little fort out of out kitchen table and some blankets, she played in there most the night and Mark got under there with her and read her some stories.
We also got to go to the drive in with Ty, Alese, Oakley, Jeff, Mark, McCall and I. We went to the new fast and furious and Despicable Me 2. They were both REALLY good movies and the girls had fun.
We also just barely got back from Wendell for a Reunion with JUST immediate family. It was lots of fun. We love being able to see Stan and Brooke since we only get to see them about once a year. And we also love visiting with all the other siblings. We had yummy food, fun times chatting, four wheeler rides, some shooting, slip and slide action, and just a nice weekend away from home. Some of the kids ended up sick and we were grateful we didn't catch it. We are so blessed to have such wonderful family! I was a dumby and didn't take pictures while we were there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment