Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Diesel's first taste of cereal


Diesel got to experience cereal for the first time the other night. He has been waking up pretty early if I put him to bed before 9:30, so we decided to try some cereal at nights to help him sleep a bit longer. He pretty much hated the first bites and wasn't sure how to eat it off a spoon. Then he just started sucking it off the spoon, and seemed to enjoy it a little. I haven't given it to him again because I don't think he was quite ready for it. We will try again in a couple weeks. 
Also I caught these two being precious the other day after dinner. I think diesel was fussing while I was finishing dishes and so McCall of course went to the rescue. She was showing him her lala loopsie doll. She hates hearing him cry and is SOOO good about playing with him and making him happy. 
 Then mark went in and got them to pose for him. So cute. 




No comments:

Post a Comment