The other Saturday a little old lady in the neighborhood walked by with a yard sale sign, she walked across the road to put the sign up and wasn't quite strong enough to get it in the ground so Mark walked over and helped her. So lucky to have a husband that is a gentleman.
When Mark gets home this is usually what things look like around the house. McCall LOVES when her dad gets home.
The last month or so I have been taking McCall and Diesel to story time at the public library on Tuesdays. She absolutely loves it and hates when it's over. The public library has a lady that comes in and reads to the kids that is soooo good. The kids love her. She also sings songs with them and brings musical instruments for them to play. And once a month they do crafts that go along with the stories they have read. This was mccalls craft. It is a tools belt with tools they colored.
I have been trying to make some different treats for McCall off of Pinterest. She especially liked this bear I made for breakfast.
Mark and I took McCall to the War Bonnette Rodeo last weekend and she thought that was pretty neat. She sat on the bleachers like such a big girl and would clap along with the crowd.






No comments:
Post a Comment