Thursday, August 28, 2014

Home progress

Mark has been working on the house, as always. We have just been doing some minor updates outside. We had a really old ugly light fixture by our garage door, and I didn't like how there wasn't another on the other side so Mark wired another light on the other side and we bought some new lights. I didn't want to get too fancy of lights simply because our home is older and it just wouldn't look right, but I still wanted them to look nice. I think we chose some good ones for the house. 




Also, Mark has been working on our office cabinets to go in our kitchen area. They are coming along nicely. I'm very lucky to have such a handy husband. We are also always working on the basement...we are almost ready to texture walls and paint down there! 


Oh and we can't forget the gate and fence Mark put up on the east side of the house. 



No comments:

Post a Comment