Monday, November 10, 2014

November

McCall came out of her bedroom saying "Mom, I'm a scary monster".
Diesel in the middle of cutting his two bottom teeth. He was miserable this night. All he wanted was to cuddle.
The kids in the bath. McCall gets mad if she can't have baths with Diesel. And Diesel just LOVES BATHS.
We tackled the front door project this month. The doors in this house are an ugly orangeish brown. So we are slowly changing them out. I decided to paint the front of the door a fun color and then just match the trim for the inside. I really like the way it turned out. Oh and we switched out all the hardware and put a digital lock on it that has a keypad..so far we have loved having the keypad to use!
I also really love old doors, and we have a door to our downstairs so I decided to put an old on instead of the ugly brown one. One of the reasons I wanted to put an old door in was because it has windows, so it makes the downstairs seem not so secluded. This is the door before we sanded it and painted it.
These are the doors for the rest of the house that we have been replacing.

No comments:

Post a Comment