Thursday, November 27, 2014
Thanksgiving
This was the Dimond year for Thanksgiving, so we headed to Wendell on Wednesday before Thanksgiving and stayed until Friday evening. Wednesday we stopped in Twin Falls and did a little Christmas shopping and looked around at a few of my favorite stores. We stopped in Jerome to look at a little Co-Op, McCall was a little "Hangry" so we stopped in at Burger King before heading to Gary and Ruths and we happened to run into Amy and her kids there! They stayed and ate with us, which was lots of fun.
Thanksgiving day was fun and Ruth had a FULL HOUSE! Bless her heart, she had an army to feed between 6 out of her 7 kids being there and then 2 sets of missionaries. We had 3 banquet tables set up and then there kitchen table. The food was super yummy and we had fun chatting and laughing at funny pictures Teegan and Rylee were taking of everybody. Some of us girls did a craft later this day and then around 11 pm Amy, Mindy, Ruth and I left for Twin to do some black friday shopping.
Friday I was so tired from only getting a few hours of sleep, so I may have been a bit grumpy. Jill and her family invited everyone over for pie this night, so we went for pie and then headed home from there around 7.
We had a peaceful ride home. The kids slept the whole way and then went right to bed when we got home.
I really have so much to be thankful for. I am especially grateful for my little family that brings so much happiness to my life and meaning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment