Friday, January 30, 2015

January Phone Pics

January came and went! Mark has been slow with work (since there isn't a whole lot of construction going on in the winter). But he has been able to go to Wendell a few times and help Daniel with his construction jobs he has going and has really loved going and working with Daniel. He also has been working SOO SOO SOOO hard on our basement this winter while he isn't so busy with DePatco. We have made a lot of progress down there and we are pretty much ready for doors and carpet. I have been trying to keep up with the Kiddos. It sometimes gets flat out crazy around this house and I often find myself thinking "how do people do this with 5+ kids!" Thankfully McCall is very patient with me (since she gets the brunt of it) and she really is a huge help with Diesel. I can't get over how much they love each other, they both wake up looking for each other to play with. McCall is very patient with Diesel and for the most part is very good about sharing her toys with him. I also have been working on the basement doing all the final touches. I have been painting my brains out! Luckily we had a sprayer to do the majority of the priming. painting and ceilings. McCall has cabin fever and is about to explode being stuck in four walls all day. So we take her to story time and wee jump as often as we can and we take advantage of any descent day and go on walks. She is still so smart and continues to learn each day. She loves doing "school work". Whenever I put Diesel down for his morning nap she always comes to me and says it's time to do school work! Diesel is growing like a weed and I can't believe how fast his first year of life has gone by! He LOVES his daddy. He will choose Dad over anybody...including MOM! But Mark eats it up and loves having a little bud.

No comments:

Post a Comment