Wednesday, June 15, 2016
Diesel Potty Trained Like A Champ
I got a wild hair one day and decided- Diesel should be old enough to decided whether he wants to potty train or not, so I got the toilet out, bought some boy undies, stripped him down and gave him a drink. We went outside and played for most of that day. He had some accidents in the beginning; of course, but he actually got the concept of it down quick! I had to have him totally naked for a few days or more, but it was really not a messy learning process. The one main thing he struggled with was going #2 on the potty. He would just hold his poop for so long, until he couldn't anymore and then would have an accident in his underwear, which gets frustrating after about the 3rd accident. But he finally got the hang of it after a few successful #2 trips to the toilet! We were so excited for him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment