Wednesday, October 18, 2017

McCall lost her first tooth at 5 years old

McCalls tooth had been loose for quite some time and she was diligent about wiggling it, so I wasn't too worried about when it would come out, until one day I looked in her mouth and realized her permanent tooth was growing in behind her baby tooth. So being the paranoid mother I am, I wanted that baby tooth out so her teeth didn't grow in weird. So Mark asked McCall if she wanted him to get some floss and tie it around the tooth and yank it out. (We were expecting her to give him a sideways look and not be ok with it) but she was totally up for it. So Mark grabbed some floss, turned a movie on his ipad and she sat and watched a show while he sat and kept pressure on her tooth, until suddenly he gave it a yank and it went flying across the room, hit the wall and then flew half way back across the room and hit the floor. They had to do some searching for her tiny little tooth but eventually found it and she was so disappointed in how small it was. She was so surprised by it all and was so shocked about there being blood but was so tough and excited to have her first lost tooth. The tooth fairy came and she was so excited to get some gum and cash!

No comments:

Post a Comment