Sunday, March 29, 2020
Church at Home
The Prophet asked that we hold church at home while the Pandemic passes. It has been 2 weeks of at home church for us and I am really enjoying the growth it has provided for our family. We get comfortable going to church each Sunday and take advantage of the sacrament that is there and ready for us to partake of. I have been able to feel so much gratitude for the sacrament and for Marks priesthood. We also get the opportunity to share our testimonies more and to share our own lessons with the kids. McCall was willing to give a talk one week and the other week we held a testimony meeting and I enjoyed hearing the kids testimonies- they are so pure and so young and I hope they continue to nurture their testimonies and build them stronger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment