Saturday, April 9, 2022
Diesel Turns 8/Baptism
We celebrated Diesels Birthday while we were in Utah for Springbreak. He rarely gets to have a party with friends on his actual Birthday because its always during springbreak. Diesel is such a light in our family. He's always up for a good time, always making us laugh, always wanting to do the right thing, and is truly an awesome kid. We are so blessed to have him. His Baptism was a great day filled with family. We had most of The Dimond Family here and all of the Nield family. The Primary leaders always comment to Mark and I how much they love to watch Diesel sing the Primary songs. There isn't a single night that goes by (it doesnt matter if he is dead tired and was already asleep on a couch somewhere) when he goes to bed, his knees hit the floor EVERY single evening. Mark and I always say that he is our example of prayer because he is so diligent. I am excited for him to be Baptized and have that opportunity to exapnd his testimony.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment