Mark and I spent thursday night with my family and celebrated our Christmas Eve since Marka and I were headed to Wendell the next day. My mom made a delicious dinner for all of us with ham, funeral potatoes, corn, rolls, and salads. We had way too much to eat, and the guys let their stomaches settle while watching football. (of course) After their football game was over, we had some pie my mom made and then we went and opened our Christmas Eve pajamas and hung out and talked. My parents have already begun spoiling our babies, Ty and Alese got to open Christmas Eve Pajamas for Oakley and Mark and I got to open Christmas Eve pajamas for McCall. They aren't even here yet and they are already spoiled. We had a great Christmas Eve with my Family and we missed Jeff a lot, but we were all soooo excited to skype him on Christmas.
Here are the guys after dinner
We are waiting to open Christmas Eve pajamas
All of us talking and relaxing after opening our pajamas.
Thanks Dad and Mom. We love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment