Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

This Valentine's Day Mark and I had decided we wouldn't go all out and get carried away. I made Chicken a La Swiss and wild rice for Dinner, and I set the table up nice and got us some Dr. Pepper (both of our favorites,but we don't let ourselves drink it hardly ever). When Mark got home from work, the table was sat and we enjoyed a really yummy dinner and conversation. With us trying to save for a home and me being big and pregnant we just figured we would keep it low key. After that we just relaxed around the apartment and played Uno(Mark won most of the games of course). Dad came over around 9 and delivered his Valentine Card he made me. (He has ALWAYS got all of us a Valentines card and chocolates ever since we were really little kids)...we used to wake up in the morning and when we went to eat Breakfast, we would have a card and candy sitting on each of our placemats from Dad. The night was perfect and we were glad we just hung out around the apartment. I didn't take any pictures :/ woops. I think I will be better at taking pictures again when I am not huge and uncomfortable. I am grateful for my sweet husband, and all he does for me EVERYDAY- he always lets me know how much he loves me - not just on Valentines Day... and he is always working so hard for me and for our future family. I appreciate the man he is and the way he treats me and everyone around him. Love You Hun!

No comments:

Post a Comment