Well McCall is already 4 weeks old..time has gone by pretty fast, but also pretty slow. But McCall is such a sweetheart...she is constantly just staring at me. Even if I hold her facing away from me, she will turn her head as much as she can and try to look up at me. My family gets ticked that when they try talking to her she will still just look at her momma...But I sure love it :) she still wakes up about every two hours during the night, but I can't complain because she hardly makes a peep all throughout the day. No matter where I lay her or how I carry her or what she is doing she is content. I am able to work out for a good half hour - forty five minutes while she just sits in her bouncer and watches. She has smiled a few times, but it will be fun when she smiles bigger and more often. She loves her binki and she enjoys her baths. She is getting to be quite the chunk and has two chins even :) Mark and I sure love having her in our lives, and I am excited to be able to move to wendell this week and be able to live with mark in our home together and let him be able to enjoy being a Dad all week and not just on the weekends.
We took McCall to church for the first time yesterday (on easter sunday) and she did so good all the way through. She pretty much just slept the entire time, which is fine with me. She looked so cute in her little easter dress and it was refreshing for me to be able to get ready and get outta the house for a few hours.



Here McCall is with Oakley..

Here is a picture of Mark, McCall and I's easter baskets after the easter bunny came!
And my parents gave us a "tupperware" bowl filled with muddy buddies (the bowl for the girls and the muddy buddies for the guys) and I sure LOVE the bowl.

No comments:
Post a Comment