Monday, June 18, 2012

3 Months

Well McCall is three months now and is just growing like crazy I feel like. She is so much fun. I thought she was sick for a few days because she had a really runny nose, but then come to find out she had a tooth coming in. I could see the tooth and feel it, but about a week after I saw the tooth..it went back down. So we will see what happens in the next month or so with that tooth.
- She takes a 3-4 hour nap everyday still and she is still sleeping through the night (usually 8 hours). ---–She still has no interest in rolling over and she really likes us to hold her so she can stand on our legs. --She didn't have a doctors appointment this month, so i'm not sure how much she weighs exactly but I am guessing its around 15 pounds. She's quite the chunk. But we love watching her grow and I love being able to stay home with her and be her mommy. 
- (She sat in her high chair the other night for quite a while so I could make some bread and a cake. She did so good just playing with her toys.)
- (She also still really loves bath time and splashes the whole time)

No comments:

Post a Comment