Friday, September 21, 2012

6 Months

Mac is 6 whole months. Holy smokes! Where has the time gone? She is just the cutest little thing in the world. Most of my days are spent laughing and smiling all because of this little sweetheart. She has become more mobile the last week. 
-She rolls everywhere. 
-She is also getting on her hands and knees and rocking. We can tell it wont be too much longer until she starts crawling everywhere. 
-She loves to jabber on and on about whatever is on her mind. 
-She also has the most adorable smile that melts my heart. She isn't stingy with her smiles either, she usually will smile at just about anyone who gives her attention. 
-She has become quite the "Mammas Girl" lately and I think that frustrates Mark a bit :/ but I am the one who spends ALL day with her and feeds her and changes her bum, so I think it's bound to happen. 
-She also pulls herself up to the couch and likes  to stand there and play with her toys. 
-she weighs 15 lbs 14 ounces 
- 26" long. 
-She got shots and hated it. It is hilarious after she gets her shots because even though she is only 6 months; she has the "Stink Eye" down. She will shoot some pretty dirty looks to the nurses that poke her. ... I wonder who she got her stink eye from??? :] 
-She is still sleeping through the nights and she hangs out in the bath almost the whole time I'm getting ready in the mornings. 
 Mark and I LOVE MCCALL SO MUCH and we are so blessed to be her parents and we hope we can teach her what is right and be good parents to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment