Wednesday, September 26, 2012

McCall

McCall's hair is pretty rediculous at her young age. She has this patch on top of her head that is really long and then the sides and back are pretty short. So it looks like I cut her hair into a mohawk...But I DIDN'T! So I usually have it in a pony, but sometimes I just think I should try something different so I don't break all her hair off and damage it. So the other day I tried a curler in it...it stayed curled for about half the day and then looked rediculous. I sure hope the sides will start growing! Also ever since McCall has learned to pull herself onto her feet she has decided to pull her self up out of the tub..and while I am getting ready I turn around and find her standing there looking at me. It scares me because its so slippery and she could really do some damage if she slips. So I usually tell her NO, No and sit her back down. Silly girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment