Sunday, April 28, 2013

Grateful

I have been given the opportunity to teach the 4th lesson in Relief Society. I wont lie; it is not the most pleasant calling, even ask Mark. I get grumpy and stressed to the MAX the week before I teach. However, I have been so grateful for the growth it has provided me. I have been able to study; in depth, two conference talks a month. It has been wonderful. I have already learned so much and I am excited to be able to learn even more as I continue studying. Last month I taught about the Atonement, and our Redeemer. I gained so much more out of that lesson than I ever had before. We have so many opportunities in the mortal world to become more Christlike, and even though we don't have to be perfect right now like Christ was; I know that we can BECOME more and more perfect each day of our lives. We just have to commit to being better and know that we are given numerous opportunities to be better. I love the happiness this gospel brings to my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment