Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Where did my girl go?

McCall came down with a nasty cold on Sunday night. She woke up every couple of hours Sunday night, and has been so clingy the last few days. She wants held...ALL DAY...and ONLY by me. Also she pretty much sleeps all day but only if I am of course....HOLDING HER. I feel bad for the poor thing but I am exhausted and my patience is wearing thin. Eating anything is out of the question, she just throws her food on the floor (and that right there is about enough to make me crazy) so we just do lots of cuddling, watching T.V. and drinking water. oh and I forgot to mention that she is cutting 3 teeth right now. Which adds to the fun we have already been having! I am just ready for my happy little girl back. My back and sanity are in desperate need of a happy little girl again.

No comments:

Post a Comment