Wednesday, April 10, 2013
The schedule
I just wanted to quickly jot down my current schedule, so that later I can look back and see what a piece of cake life was =].
Mark usually wakes up around 6:30 each morning and is at work by 8.
McCall wakes up anywhere between 6:30-7:30
We eat breakfast
then we usually do some dancing. (McCall LOVES dancing)
Then I clean up the kitchen, and anything else that didn't get cleaned up the night before.
McCall and I play some more.
McCall takes a nap around 9:30 - 11:00
We eat lunch
We clean up lunch
We play some more, read books, play outside, or go run errands
McCall takes another nap 3-4:30
I make dinner while she is napping
Mark gets home anywhere from 5-6:30
We eat dinner
Daddy plays with Mac
scriptures
bedtime story
Mac goes to bed.
Mark usually showers, and we get whatever else done we need to
Pretty simple schedule and I love every bit of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment