Saturday, June 15, 2013

Dimond Reunion

This year we went to Stanley, ID for the Dimond Reunion; and really enjoyed the time in the mountians. We stayed at smiley creek and we got to stay in these cute little old cabins. They had two bunk beds in them, a table and a fireplace. It ended up being pretty chilly while we were there, but it was still lots of fun. The first day we got there, Mark and I thought people would be there by noon or one, so we left our house at 10 and got there about 2. Well Gary and Ruth had some car problems, so they didn't make it until almost 6. The ground keepers werent there to open the lodge or cabins so Mark, McCall and I got to wait it out for quite a while-which was not a whole lot of fun..but we were glad when people started showing up. We did lots of chatting and eating. Mark, Gary, Daniel, and Dean played horse shoes practically all day everyday but really enjoyed themselves. I think Mark and Daniel were winning by a fair amount. McCall absolutely loved being outdoors that much and was filthy everyday. She also slept like a champ there-which was so nice. Summer time is so great when we get to gather families and enjoy the outdoors. There were lots of deer that would come right down into our camp practically. Sorry for the picture overload, but I will just let the pictures do the talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment