Thursday, June 13, 2013

Master Bedroom

Well we finally broke down and bought a bed set. We needed to get us a bed set, since before long we will be spending money on bed sets for kids. We had our eye on this bed set for along time, and since we waited so long to buy it-we got it for cheaper than when we originally looked at it. We really like it and are excited to have a nice bed set. We painted and updated light fixtures, light switches, and outlets in the bedroom and I really like the way it turned out. I still don't have all the docrations up that I would like, but it all takes time and money. So for now I think it looks a lot better than before.
...And that striped wall was a lot harder than you might think. But with help from Mark, we got the lines PRETTYYY much perfect. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment