Friday, June 21, 2013
Our Crazy Girl
I mostly just wanted to get these pictures loaded on here of McCall. She does some pretty random things and we love it. She thinks she is really important if you give her a pencil and paper to write with. It could occupy her for a really long time. She also is a climber...she will climb anything. She is so much fun to have around and such a blessing in our lives.
Oh and did I mention that hair? It is usually out of control like that. But where is the fun in being perfectly manicured all the time? She sure is getting to be a big girl and not so much a baby anymore. I don't know where time has gone, but I wish it would slow down just a little. She will be in nursery in just a couple months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment