Wednesday, November 27, 2013

It's A Boy!

Mark and I couldn't be more excited to be having a boy this go around. It will for sure be a lot different than what we are used to, but bring it on. The twenty week ultra sound went great and they said the baby looks really healthy. Dr. Leavitt was blown away that this little man was in the 98 th percentile for growth. McCall still has no idea there is a baby on the way. We have tried talking to her about it a few times but she just looks at us with a blank stare- I'm not worried though...I'm pretty sure she will figure it all out. Here's to all things boy.... I've already made a carseat cover that I pretty much love and I've made a few attempts at buying some boy clothes but I think I am too picky. 
This baby didn't cooperate very well during the ultra sound so this top picture is the best profile picture we could get. 
This bottom picture has the arrow showing the gender of the baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment