Wednesday, November 27, 2013

McCall - 20 Months

This sweet girl is already 20 Months. At this age McCall is surprising us with all sorts of new things. Her  vocabulary has probably tripled in the last month and she is getting better and better about communicating with us. She can say words like Sock, Shoes, Boots, Broke, Book, Baby, Dark, Cheese, Cookie, Cook, poo-poo, whoa, go, bonk, along with all the typical dada, momma, no, yes. Some of the phases she uses are Daddy at work, where are you?, there you are, it's dark. She also can name most any part on her body. I'm sure I have missed a few words or phrases but seriously, this girl talks and will repeat most anything we say. The other day I told my parents dog to shut up and sure enough McCall was right there to repeat it. 
She still loves books, and I feel like we could buy her an entire library and she would go through each book a million times she especially loves being read too. She LOVES movies ( she gets that from her dad) and she goes crazy when I ask if she wants to watch a movie- probably because I usually let her watch a movie once a week...maybe twice. She is still a good eater. She is really sweet for the most part and gives the best hugs in the world. We love you McCall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment